Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Baby Girl Infinity Scarf



Because I made myself breast feeding infinity scarves, I couldn't come up with a reason NOT to make baby girl some scarves of her own. My mom bought me a few bandanas and I didn't know what to use them for until I got the idea of making baby sized scarves! She might not be able to wear these guys when she's like 6 months, but I'm sure I can adjust them to her head size when needed. They were simple to make and I made three of them in about an hour while I was watching Breaking Bad. 




-Start by laying fabric out on a solid surface. I laid mine on my floor. My fabric was folded in half (length wise) when I laid it out. I used a regular bandana that you would get anywhere.



 -Fold the fabric up, so that it's a square.  
-Pin the opposite side of the fold and sew. I sewed mine using a needle and thread :) I don't have a sewing machine, but if I did I would cut close to the seam of the pinned side when finished. 
-Flip scarf inside out so that the side that you sewed (if hand sewn ) does not show. 
-Let your baby rock these bad boys! :) 

Finished scarves flattened

I can't wait to get more fabric for her! This was too much fun and they're so freakin cute! Each little scarf has it's own little personality with it. I love it! 


1 comments: