Thursday, March 20, 2014

Canary Melon Week




How far along?  36 weeks!!! 4 more weeks to go! 

Total weight gain/loss:  146 lbs this week. +0.8 lbs this week and an overall gain of +27.5lbs. 

Maternity clothes?  Just the belly band and belly belt for my work pants. I'm wearing my same t-shirts and layering them with tanks. I have no shame with my big belly! 

Stretch marks? YUP! AND DAMN PROUD! 
I've been taking good care of them even if I do have them. I smile when I see them now. I'm not embarrassed by any means. I'm healthy. Baby girl is healthy. I've got no complaints! So what are a few marks ? I'm not a swimsuit model anyways. 

Sleep: I'm sleeping a lot better. It's actually scary! haha. I've been getting up to check IG and FB when Waymon has to get up and when he leaves I sleep for an hour and get up again. I'm weird, but I don't want to not see him before he leaves for the day. 

Best moments this week:
The baby shower was the best day this week. We've been preparing for months now and seeing it all come together was the best. It was perfect. We saw all of our family and friends. We ate lots of food. Seeing all of the love and joy that our little girl brings is just priceless. 

Miss anything?  Being able to wear my seatbelt properly. My tummy is so big that the seatbelt is choking me. 

Movement: Big time! She wakes Daddy up in the morning before work. She moves for music. She responds to when Auntie Stace is being weird too. hhaha! Too funny. 

Food cravings: Does tea count? I really just want gallons and gallons of tea. I've also been drinking so much water because somehow I'm always thirsty even if I drink all day. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! .  

Gender: baby girl

Labor signs: Nah! 

Symptoms: Sore pelvis, I can feel her weight just sitting there. Swelling feet? I've been wearing really awful shoes this week that are not comfortable so that could be why too. I'm not so hungry anymore. I could just not eat and at this point I make myself eat even when I don't want to. Rashes!! Oh my god! It's so gross. 

Belly button in or out? In! 

Wedding rings on or off? On, but it's so loose now.  

Happy or moody most of the time:  VERY VERY HAPPY! 

Looking forward to:  Work baby shower tomorrow ! Meeting my GIRL!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment