Sunday, March 2, 2014

Durian Week



How far along?  33 weeks and 3 days! 


Total weight gain/loss:  142.2 this week. A +2 lb gain from last week and an overall gain of + 23.7 lbs. 

Maternity clothes?  Same pants but the band part is getting more and more snug. 

Stretch marks? Nope! Last week I had a scare of them but I was right when I thought I was allergic to something. I was allergic to some lotion I got from someone else. Whew. Never again. I do have a scratch from Sass wanting to cuddle. Damn her!  

Sleep:  I wish I could get more of it. Haha. I wake up in the middle of the night now to pee even if I go before bed. I'm use to it now. I'm also not even getting up to my alarm clocks to get up with Waymon anymore . I lay there and go back to sleep because I can't seem to wake up. 



Best moments this week:
-Seeing baby girl this week at the doctors. :) She is head down and measuring a week earlier. We've got a big baby. 
- Completing more of baby girl's room. It's funny how perfect her room is coming together, while Waymon and my bedroom looks like crap compared to hers. Everything in her room matches perfectly and it's so nice.
-Completing our picture walls in the hallway. It's so amazing finally seeing it all come together.
-Reading to her this week in her rocking chair. The rocking chair in her room is the same one that was used to rock me to sleep by my grandmother when I was a baby. I cried rocking in the chair thinking about how close I am to becoming a mom.
-Sass climbing on me to be held on my chest. Sass is slowly getting the hint that she will no longer be the baby in our family. I really do savor the times that Sass is just as sweet as can be with me.

Miss anything?  Not waking up in the middle of the night. 

Movement: All the time!  But her absolute favorite time to get crazy is when I wake up and right as I'm laying down. She'll freak daddy out too with her moving sometimes haha. She's very private over her movement though. She doesn't like it being pointed out at all. She also doesn't like anyone poking her to move. 

Food cravings: Croissants with nutella and bananas... Mmmm drool over that. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! .  

Gender: little mama 

Labor signs: Nah! 

Symptoms: Sore pelvis. I can feel baby girl pushing on it a little bit. 

Belly button in or out? In! But I think it's slowly making itself an outie 

Wedding rings on or off? On!! 

Happy or moody most of the time:  VERY VERY HAPPY! 

Looking forward to:  Baby shower planning, baby shower partying, doctor appt in 2 weeks, Jon's birthday <3 & having a baby :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment