Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Ro's Baking Line





Haidyn loves Rosanna Pansino. There’s not a day that goes by that she doesn’t watch at least one of her videos on Youtube. She’s glued to her . Haidyn refers to Ro as her “cake lady”. I’m so impressed with how much she loves Ro. Not only because I love her and watching her show because she’s inspired my girl to bake because she loves it. Haidyn’s always helped me in the kitchen so she’s no stranger to cooking with me . Now she has her own set of cookie cutters, mixing spatulas and an amazing poop mold!
 



She will always starts off her meals saying " The things you'll need will be " just like Ro ! Usually she will tell you that you need butter even if you don't need butter . She knows that everything is better with a little butter.  Right before she mixes everything together she will tell you " Now let's put it allllll together".





 

 For sure, she will be making the entire family everything and anything shaped like a poop emoji  just in time for Christmas . I love seeing her in the kitchen as happy as she is in these pictures. Nothing makes me happier than seeing her this happy doing what she absolutely loves. She doesn't know it yet, but she's probably going to get more of this baking line for Christmas. Let's keep it our little secret.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment