Monday, August 14, 2017

21 Day Fix Extreme| Round One Results


I’ve been in a slump in regards to my workouts. Completing 21 days of a program was such a refreshing start for me. Most of this summer has been me enjoying life and honestly getting back to myself after grieving. I feel like I’m stronger than ever now after this program. It’s a great way to start the last half of 2017. I’m ready to hit my goals harder than ever to get to where I need to be! My results aren’t the best, but this part of my progress I feel will be the hardest as I’m now focusing on losing inches instead of losing the weight. I’m proud to say that this is the lowest weight I’ve been since the start of my journey. I’m getting to my goals slowly but surely. 
 

 R. ARM         10.25

L. ARM         10
CHEST          34
WAIST           29
HIPS               31.5
R. THIGH     17
L. THIGH     17
R. CALF       13
L. CALF       13
 TOTAL INCHES  174.75 IN
WEIGHT            125 LBS




 AFTER
 R. ARM         11

L. ARM         11
CHEST          33
WAIST           28
HIPS               32
R. THIGH     18
L. THIGH     18
R. CALF       13.5
L. CALF       13.5
 
 TOTAL INCHES  178 IN
OVERALL INCHES LOST  0 IN
INCHES GAINED +3.25 IN
WEIGHT            122 LBS
 WEIGHT LOST SINCE BEGINNING OF ROUND 3 LBS



 Did I cheat? Yes, I had chocolate and I gave into hot Cheetos. Did I feel bad? Hell no! I’m human and I give in to what I want because giving in doesn’t mean indulging into whatever bad food I’m eating. I’m not depriving my cravings. I’m learning more and more about balance in life and what it takes to make this change a lifestyle. I'm ready for a new program! Bring it Shift Shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment