Monday, August 28, 2017

August Meal Prep | Week Five




It’s the last meal prep of the summer! It’s so bittersweet that summer is slowly coming to an end, but I’m excited for some weather that’s not scorching hot. Nevada summer’s have been unforgiving, but I’m savoring the little time we have left regardless. This is also the last meal prep before our Whole 30 Meal Prep! Stay tuned for that as the entire Wells family is getting in on the Whole 30 action. It’s going to be a very interesting 30 days J . Of course, this weekend is the Rib Cook Off weekend so we HAVE to start Whole 30 after that. I will keep you all posted. Our meal prep this week is simple and full of veggies. It’s my last week of Shift Shop Round 1 and I’m cutting carbs. I went a little ( a lot ) overboard yesterday at lunch with my Southwestern Salad so I’m really upset with myself because this morning I gained back ALL of the weight I had lost in one day, but I’m not letting it affect me. I’m getting to my goal one way of another! 


JANNINE MEAL PREP  

BREAKFAST – Chocolate Protein Shake w/ Fruit  
(1 PROTEIN, 1 FRUIT)
SNACK 1 –Greek Yogurt w/ Fruit  
(1 PROTEIN, 1 FRUIT) 
LUNCH Egg Roll Bowls  /OR/  Taco Salad
(1 PROTEIN 2.5  VEGETABLE 1FAT 1 ORANGE)
DINNER – 2.5 cup veg, 2 cup protein
(2 PROTEIN 2.5 VEGETABLE)



WAYMON MEAL PREP  
 
LUNCH  Egg Roll Bowls  /OR/  Taco Salad
(1 PROTEIN 2.5  VEGETABLE 1FAT 1 ORANGE)


0 comments:

Post a Comment