Monday, August 21, 2017

August Meal Prep | Week Four





I’m getting a little bit more creative with my food this week. I’m getting rid of a carb this week and replacing it with my veggies and more protein. I was a little bummed about giving up a carb but I know that carb cutting has to be done if I want to be leaner. Cutting is definitely rough for me because i automatically think I’m going to die without carbs but I know that I’m just fine. My carbs are saved for my lunches so that I get my fix in the middle of the day and of course Waymon isn’t cutting anything so I’m forever envious of the food he gets to eat. What else is new? 

JANNINE MEAL PREP
 


BREAKFAST – Coffee Protein Shake w/ Coconut Oil and Fruit
(1 PROTEIN, 1 TSP, 1 FRUIT)
SNACK 1 –2 Hardboiled Eggs
(1 PROTEIN) 
LUNCH – Breakfast Quesadilla /OR/  Kale Citrus Jalapeno Chicken Salad  w/ Wheat Crackers
(1 GRAIN 1 PROTEIN 1 VEGETABLE 1FAT 1 CARB, 1 ORANGE)
SNACK 2- Greek Yogurt w/ Honey and Fruit
(1 PROTEIN,1 TSP, 1 FRUIT)
DINNER - 3 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein
(1 PROTEIN 2 VEGETABLE)


WAYMON MEAL PREP  

 
LUNCH – Breakfast Quesadilla /OR/  Kale Citrus Jalapeno Chicken Salad  w/ Wheat Crackers
(1 GRAIN 1 PROTEIN 1 VEGETABLE 1FAT 1 CARB, 1 ORANGE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment