Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful November

A lot of people have been doing a daily update on Facebook of what they're thankful for, I decided that I would write down what I am thankful for on here instead.


01. My wonderful husband Waymon. I'm blessed that I found the love of my life at a young age and married him. <3 I don't know what I would do without my best friend by my side forever. He's my biggest supporter in everything I chose to do in my life whether it's getting fit, going to school or changing my line of work. He takes care of me even when I'm too stubborn to ask for help. He makes me laugh the way no one else can and makes me smile bigger than anyone else can. Most importantly, he's given me the best gift I could've ever asked for this year. I've never met someone so kind and loving.




02. My mommy:) She is the woman who I see myself becoming more and more of everyday. I only aspire to become half the woman she is when I grow up.  She is the strongest person I know. She's overcome so many obstacles in her life and she is still strong and positive. She really does know best. I'm thankful that my mom is one of my best friends.


03.My brothers: Chris & Jon. Growing up with two brothers isn't easy, but it's taught me that I can't be a sissy like every other girl. I've gotten my butt whooped on my birthdays, ridiculed for my wardrobe/ makeup/ hair choices and everything else in my life, however I'm thankful to say that these two are the people that keep me down to Earth everyday. We've had our share of bad times, but we only remember the good times. I swear if we get anymore alike we'd be triplets. I wouldn't be the woman I am today without these to numbskulls :P

04. My best friend: Brigid. I've been best friends with Brigid since 4th grade. She's always been my rock even though she lives so far away. I haven't seen her since I was 10 years old, but when we talk it seems like I just saw her yesterday.

05.My best friend: Stacy. She's the sister I never got. She is one of the kindest people I've ever met. She has the biggest heart. She's my personal cheerleader as I am with her. I go to her for everything. She is going to be thee best Auntie to H-bomb come April. I love her family and they have made me apart of it. I'm so thankful I met Stacy through work and have been able to  call her my best friend.
Bonnie Cat<3








Sassafras




















06.My babies: Bonnie & Sassafras<3 My babies mean the world to me. They keep me on my toes everyday. Most of my furniture is torn to shreds, my bed/clothes have been peed/pooped on, litter is always EVERYWHERE as well as their toys, but I couldn't picture my life any other way. I love the chaos that these girls bring my life. I love their individual personalities. Bonnie is sweet and loyal like her daddy while Sassafras is naiive and rambunctious like me ;) I don't get why they don't get along, but I know that when Waymon and I are away they love each other.

07.My job . I've gotten an amazing opportunity to become Inventory Control at my current job. I never thought in my life that I would like dealing with numbers and product all day, but I've got to say that I do love what I do for a living.

08.Having a roof over my head. The typhoons in the Philippines make me ever so grateful for the roof over my head. When I think that my apartment is too cramped, I think about how I'd rather have a cramped space than nothing at all.

09.The food I've gotten to eat. Many of you know that I'm a food lover (especially with me being pregnant). I'm glad that everyday I get to eat something filling to nourish me and my baby.

10.My health. I've taken a lot of tests through my OB and I'm glad that I am healthy-healthy enough to carry growing baby H .

11. My nieces and nephews. I love my boys K&J. These boys are growing up sooo fast that I can't even imagine them being grown men soon. :( Auntie loves her boys. My girls KK, A & A are all beautiful little ladies. They are the light of our family. They are all spunky and keep the entire family in "AWE" with how unbelievably cute they are.

12.The clothes on my back. I have A LOT of clothes ( and I know that, that is a huge understatement). I'm grateful that I have clothes to keep me warm and comfortable for every season. Never will I take advantage of the latter, since I've seen many of my own family members go without clothes on their backs.


13. The Wells Family. I'm blessed to have married into a family that love me. The entire family accepted me  with open arms and without hesitation. I can't imagine to be apart of any one else's family. A lot of people don't get to speak to their in laws often nor do they care to, but that isn't the case when it comes to my family.

14. My coworkers. I spend more than 40 hours with all of them weekly and they are the people that keep me sane everyday. We are one huge family and I am always to happy to see each and everyone of them.

15. Being able to enjoy life for one more day. Everyday I am thankful that I get to experience one more day on this Earth. I try to keep positive everyday and not let one dumb thing get in the way of allowing me to be happy. The bad in this world cannot triumph the good that I have been blessed with in my life. I'm counting my blessings.

16. My baby girl<3 I cannot wait to see her in the flesh. I've never loved someone so much without even being able to physically hold or see them in my life. I love her more than anything in this world. I am still in disbelief that I will be a mom come April 2014. I've never thought of myself to be the "mother" type, but when I see her sonograms, feel her move or see her move I know that this is what I was put on this Earth for. I am meant to love her unconditionally and protect her forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment