Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ear of Corn Week- Merry Christmas!!!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

How far along? 24 weeks! Last picture at the apartment :( 


Total weight gain/loss:  132.4 this week! +2.2 lbs up from last week and an overall weight gain of +13.9. Damn you sugar cookies! At this point I'm good with gaining all this weight. I haven't been eating as healthy as I should be due to the holidays, but I know that baby girl is growing every day.

Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans! WOHOO!! I've worn shorts over my leggings this week though because we've been at the new house most of this week. I'm trying to stay as comfortable as possible :) I tried on my maternity tank top and I HATED it. So I don't think I'll be rockin that thing until later on. :)

Stretch marks? Nope! I had Waymon check for me too last night. :)

Sleep:  I'm hoenstly too antsy to sleep these days. I have so many things running through my head that I can't sleep. I've taken naps here and there to relax, but most of the time I'm on the go.

Best moment this week:
-Definitely fixing our home up:) It's nice to fix and clean everything before the movers start doing their thing this coming Saturday! Thank you to Stacy for helping earlier this week!! :)
-Spending time with our families for the holidays. We spend Christmas Eve with Waymon's side and Christmas with my mom. It was nice to finally reveal the baby's name to everyone in the family. I'm not ready to put it up on any social network yet, but I'm glad that everyone loves the name. Baby girl is becoming more real as we all call her by name :) All the kiddos were jumping on me for hugs too which made me feel so unbelievably loved ,
- Seeing my baby BonBon on Christmas Eve! She's so happy with Grandma and Grandpa. She's so perfect it's crazy . She's usually not lovey doves but she let mommy kiss and hug her for as long as I wanted to that night .
-I also got to see my little brother this week. It's always nice to see him. We've been so busy doing our own thing lately that we haven't gotten to see much of each other lately.
Miss anything? Nope:) I'm a happy pregnant lady.

Movement: Baby girl is kicking more and more each day. It's my favorite when she kicks daddy's hands when he holds my belly. (This is literally the first thing he does at 430 in the morning) *insert your "awes" here * He doesn't feel the kicks just yet, since he doesn't know what he is looking for. She's already such a sucker for him. We have that in common for Waymon.

Food cravings: COOKIES!! Can you blame me? It's Christmas afterall! I've strayed away from actual food this week since everything is disgusting.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sass's box. EWWW!!! I can smell her litter box from a mile away :(

 

Gender: little miss wells 

Labor signs: oh No No No.

Symptoms: Blurred vision a little with my contacts, but other than that nothing really.

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!!

Happy or moody most of the time: EXTREMELY HAPPY!

Looking forward to: MOVING ON SATURDAY!!! AHH!! I can't wait to move into our home and get H's room finally set up. My 23rd birthday and seeing my girl on that day too:) It'll be the best present ever! Also starting off the new year. 2014 is going to be an amazing year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment