Thursday, December 19, 2013

Eggplant Week


Out-takes from today ha! 


How far along? 23 weeks!



Total weight gain/loss: 130.2 this week. +1 lb from last week and an overall weight gain of +11.7 lbs.
All the weight is in my lower belly and I look like an alien. bahahah.!

Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans all week this week. I bought another pair from Old Navy with the demi panel, but I kind of sort of just really hate them. I might exchange them for the full panel. My belly just looks so awkward in the demi panel. 

Stretch marks? Nope! Thank you Jesus! 

Sleep: I've taken a couple naps this week. On Sunday especially I slept ALLLLL day... and no that's not an exaggeration. ( I wish it was) It's getting really irritating sleeping on my sides and my back is starting to hurt from it. I've caught myself sleeping on my stomach and it's so awful. I quickly roll to my side when I notice the latter. 

Best moment this week:

 Hmm... well drum roll please....         SIGNING THE LEASE !!                                              I'm so excited to have signed the lease to our new rental home. It's so surreal that we found our home. We've lived in 3 different apartments since we moved to Reno 3 years ago and I can't wait to be in a home!!! I can't wait to set up baby girl's room and have company over. :D 
Waymon and I were taking a nap together a couple days ago and while we were laying there his hand was on my belly. Baby girl was kicking where daddy's hand was. AWWWWW! I wanted to cry. 
I also got to celebrate my best friend's 26th birthday this past Sunday. It's always nice to spend time with her and her family ( now my adopted family) whenever I possibly can. Blog post to come on this:) 
I also went to see No Bragging Rights. They had a good set. It was nice to get out of the house and do something new especially since things have been so crazy with house hunting. 

Miss anything?  I really miss being able to lie down on my back. I get soooo paranoid about it that I freak myself out.. 

Movement: KICKING!  This past week, baby girl and I have been bonding over what I've been laughing at. Every time I laugh she seems to kick me to tell me she thinks it's pretty funny too. 

Food cravings: SAVORY! I finally am able to eat a steak without wanting to hurl!! YAY!! I wanted to eat as much as possible before I hate it again. It was so good... mmmm. I also craved pizza from Whole Foods ( 2 slices for 5 bucks!). And right about now... mandarin oranges. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really this week. HORRAYYYY! 

Gender: little miss :) 

Labor signs: No No No.

Symptoms: Vision is still blurred but getting a little better and backaches. I just want a back massage every day! 

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!! 

Happy or moody most of the time: EXTREMELY HAPPY!  

Looking forward to: Moving into our home! Christmas with the family :) Decorating our home. Decorating baby's room. Seeing my girl on my birthday! The new year! 2014 is going to be a good year! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment