Thursday, December 12, 2013

Spaghetti Squash Week



How far along? 22 weeks!


Total weight gain/loss: 129.2 this week. No weight gain from last week:) So I'm still at an overall weight gain of +10.7 lbs.
Baby girl is also weighing in at about a pound!!!

Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans!! I love my pair for Old Navy even if they are too big.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: I'm sleeping like a baby. I literally come home after house hunting with Waymon, eat a snack and pass out. I think I'm catching up on my sleep since we've been super busy.

Best moment this week: House hunting with Waymon:) It's nice envisioning the baby's room. We also met with our first pediatrician on Monday. It was nice seeing that they care about their paitents.
We both liked her so we hope that we can stick with her. 

Miss anything? Nothing really. I REALLY love being pregnant at this point.

Movement: KICKING & TURNING! Baby girl is still moving a lot. It hurt when she was turning earlier this week, but her kicks are still giving me butterflies. She loves music playing at all times. She moves with the music no matter where she hears it. 

Food cravings: Anything sweet right now. I turned down salmon for a poptart.. need I say more? 

Anything making you queasy or sick: People's laundry softener. I have to be around a lot of people at work and when they walk by or stand close to me with their pounds of softener on I can't stand it. 

Gender: little princess <3

Labor signs: No No No.

Symptoms: Backaches and heartburn this week, but nothing too bad. I'm also losing my vision a little bit. My vision is blurred and it sucks not being able to see at times. I'm already blind as it is!! :(

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On. It's really loose at times so I take it off so I don't lose it. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy! I'm blessed to be living the life I'm living. 

Looking forward to: Tomorrow I'll get to see one of my favorite bands .... No Bragging Rights :D 
We'll be doing more house hunting in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait for Christmas with both sides of the family!! And of course, seeing my favorite girl on December 30th (my birthday!!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment