Thursday, December 19, 2013

Week in Pictures| Stacy's birthday!




We celebrated my best friend's birthday with her family this week at Campo. I've got to say it's pretty much our "go-to" spot now for whenever we have a huge event in our lives come up. The food there is amazing!! If you're in Reno and haven't been here yet.. GO!!
 I am blessed to have a wonderful best friend along with an adopted set of parents to love me :) We had an early dinner to celebrate her 26th birthday. It was laid back and calm. It was nice to see Stace so happy on her day.
I seriously couldn't have asked for a better friend. She's one of the only people I know that share my pain in having a December birthday.. we only get 1 present for both days . It sucks but we've promised each other that we'd remember each other's birthdays even if everyone else in the world forgot:) I got her a card on her birthday since we aren't exchanging our BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS gifts until ... ha someday .

Birthday girl with Mom & Dad

The family<3



And of course... how could I forget the food?!?!?  


Soup of the day : Asian squash soup

Stace's Campo pizza
Pasta special for me

Chocolate Tart with pumpkin brittle and mousse *still drooling

Birthday girl's favorite dessert: Caramel Bundido 

Other than Stace's birthday Waymon and I hung out at home with Sass. I know I know what else is new? He got to catch up on his montages. By the way if you haven't checked it out yet please do so! It's pretty cool to see my talented husband put up his work. I had absolutely no idea how much went into video editing. He's fascinated by the entire process and I have to say I enjoy watching him edit. He's passionate at the product he's creating. It's definitely his new hobby. All his friends cheer him on and I'm right behind him, even if I don't understand the game or editing fully:) 





I also go to finish up my Christmas shopping! *sigh of relief* Everything is wrapped and ready to go for everyone next week. I'm pretty excited on that part. Christmas is so stressful for me since I have to keep secrets from people... especially Waymon. I hate it! Sass and I diligently wrapped the presents and cleaned up our mess in the living room. I apologize in advance for any of the kitty claw marks on the wrapping paper... that was Sass. My house is still a mess from us not doing much of anything else this week, but we kinda like it that way. Each of us is content with our messes ;) We've been working like crazy since everyone has been hit by the snow, but we're more than happy to spend time at work.
Sass playing "Hide-n-Seek" with Daddy

Trying to capture her "sweet" moment ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment