Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rutabaga Week-HELLLLO THIRD TRIMESTER! :)






How far along? 27 weeks! OH MY GOD! My baby girl is going to be here so soon!! 


Total weight gain/loss:  137 this week which is +1.4lbs from last week and an overall weight gain of  18.5 lbs! This weight is going straight to my belly and new found boobs. haha As many of you know I am apart of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and very proud. :) 

Maternity clothes? Same 'ol Old Navy maternity jeans and Belly belt. 

Stretch marks? No, please dear baby girl don't give mama any.. 

Sleep:  It's getting more and more uncomfortable to sleep especially with a belly! 

Best moments this week:
-Renown tour with Waymon. It's amazing to know that I will be in the best of care at our local hospital. Waymon just wants to meet her and as scared as I am to give birth I know that everything is going to be okay just as long as I get to meet my new best friend in person.
-Finally getting a washer/dryer set to complete our home
-Finally getting baby girl's crib! I can't believe her room is coming together now. It's really cute how Sass will play in her sister's room. 
-Dinner with my father-in-law Willie. It's always so nice to see him. 

Miss anything? Fitting into some of my old favorite tees! I also miss not being out of breath after walking around for hours at work. 

Movement: She's now moving every hour now. :) What to Expect says that she should be moving 10 times in an hour and she definitely kicks that record's butt. She's a dancer. She's moving as I'm blogging :) 

Food cravings: more and more fruit! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: This week just people's BO. GAG! I seriously have spidey senses. 

Gender: daddy's little princess  

Labor signs: Nah.. I thought I was experiencing a little episode of contractions, but it was all just cramps. 

Symptoms: blurred vision.... still 

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!! 

Happy or moody most of the time: HAPPY! I'm keeping positive since I'm blessed to live the life I'm living with my best girl. 

Looking forward to: Glucose test in a couple weeks. Seeing baby girl on Daddy's birthday!! Setting up her room COMPLETELY!!! 

OUT TAKES from TODAY:) 
What are you doing MOM!!!?!?

Mom.. this is boring

Now let's do a serious face Mom! 

1 comments:

  1. Aww this is such a sweet article.Congrats on becoming a mother in advance and hope your blurred vision gets better soon! I like that you are craving healthy foods like fruits!

    ReplyDelete