Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kabocha Squash Week



How far along? 28 weeks:) 


Total weight gain/loss:  136.2 this week. A -0.08 lb loss from last week and an overall weight gain of + 17.7 lbs. I noticed that during the week I lose a lot of weight and when I weigh in on Thursdays I gain like 3 lbs almost immediately.. I think my scale is out to get me. 

Maternity clothes? Nah! This week I've been living in leggings and skirts:) 

Stretch marks? No No No ... don't give baby girl any ideas. 

Sleep:  It's hard to sleep through the entire night now because she is so big now, but I'm hoping with the help of my re-heatable rice bag I'll have better luck in the next couple of weeks. * fingers crossed

Best moments this week:
- being able to have more free time around the house and with my girls
- seeing my mother-in-law this past weekend and talking about the baby shower!
-ordering baby shower invites! AHH! Can't Wait!
-Waymon got to feel her move again this week while we were laying down. Man the joy he gets when he feels her move. She's already #1 in his eyes. 

Miss anything? Not feeling like I've been kicked in the ribs when I wake up in the morning:( She's so worth it but she's letting me know that she has taken over my body now. 

Movement: She's kicking and hiccuping all the time now. Her hiccups make me giggle out of nowhere which makes me so extremely happy. The other night I was sad and crying... and she decided that she was going to kick, punch and hiccup all at the same time. Ha! Oh man So I stopped crying and laughed while she was doing her thing.

Food cravings: I reallllllly want a cinnamon bun from Cinnabon, but I'm resisting myself. * YAY me! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week! I even ate the evil ramen! bahahahah! So good.  

Gender: daddy's little princess  

Labor signs: Nah! 

Symptoms: blurred vision.... still 

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!! 

Happy or moody most of the time: HAPPY! I've had a bad day this week and I've decided that it's not going to keep me down. Some people think the worst out of me and my pregnancy . I don't know why they would think the latter, but that's their own deal. All I know is, is that this is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my family, nothing  can put a damper to that. I may not be as fast as I once was, but my baby girl does not hinder me from doing a lot of things. To you that thought the latter, you were doing me a favor to get the hell away from the negativity you brewed up over god knows what. 

Looking forward to: Glucose test in a couple weeks. Seeing baby girl on Daddy's birthday!! Setting up her room COMPLETELY!!! 


MY LOVES <3
Sass creepin again... 

caught in the act! 

The most handsome man in this universe:)
 He forced a smile for me:) 


Typical Sass

0 comments:

Post a Comment