Friday, January 31, 2014

Butternut Squash Week



How far along? 29 weeks. HOLY $#%*!! Almost to 30! hahah and yeah I'm a day late. Whoops! 


Total weight gain/loss:  138.4 this week. A + 2.2 lbs from last week and an overall gain of + 19.9 . I'm convinced that the scale is the devil ... 

Maternity clothes? Old Navy Maternity Pants, but I'm living in my gap yoga pants right now.. ( SOOOO awesome)

Stretch marks? I think they're there sometimes, but it's all just all the new veins that I get to see since I'm stretching.. but no. 

Sleep:  I've been sleeping better and better this week since my job keeps me on my toes all day. I'm so tired by the time I get into bed that I don't even think about not sleeping. 

Best moments this week:
Hands down... Watching my husband talk to H. She was moving like crazy until he put his hand on my belly and started talking to her. Seriously? Too precious.

Miss anything? Nothing at all. 

Movement: All the time! groovin' queen! 

Food cravings: Nutella with toast, Mandarin oranges, Fiber One Lemon Bars... mmmmm.. Still thinking about nutella. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! .  

Gender: daddy's little princess  

Labor signs: Nah! 

Symptoms: blurred vision. upper stomach burning sensation ( apparently my ligaments are spreading/stretching) . numb legs/hands sometimes. rush of blood through my appendages. sore pelvis.  fat face. fat neck.  fat ass.... 

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!! 

Happy or moody most of the time:  VERY VERY HAPPY! 

Looking forward to:  Glucose testing tomorrow. Waymon's 23rd Birthday!! He doesn't really like to celebrate his birthday, instead he likes to relax. BUTTT I love showing him lots of love on his day so much so that it's obnoxious :D Also seeing baby girl on his birthday!!! AHHH! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment