Friday, January 3, 2014

Cauliflower Week



How far along? 25 weeks! 

Total weight gain/loss:  133.2 this week! +.8 lbs up from last week and an overall weight gain of +14.7. I've got to say that the weight gain is terrifying since I've never been one to stray away from 120 even when I was working out so it's bittersweet having my weight go up every week. At this point I'm good with knowing that no matter what my baby girl is getting stronger and bigger as her mama packs on the pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Switched from maternity jeans to the belly belt with REGULAR jeans this week! YAY! My skinny jeans are so comfortable :) I've moved up from the smallest button on the belly belt to the second smallest. We're growing here! 

Stretch marks? No No NOOOO

Sleep:  I've been sleeping through the night and I'm forcing myself to sleep in a little bit or just take naps. At this point I've taken 1 nap this week, I've woken up before my alarm every morning ( my alarm is set  for 3:50 AM for work) and wake up at 7:30 at the latest on the weekends. I guess I'm just an early bird at heart. 

Best moments this week:
- MOVING IN!!  I can't believe we moved in offically on Saturday to our home. It's so nice to not hear any people above or below me anymore! Apartment life sucks. We've been unpacking like crazy and cleaning as we go. Whew so busy!
-Waymon feeling baby girl move:) I wish I could've recorded him when he finally felt her move. I bet she was finally happy that Daddy was paying attention to her kick!
-Waymon talking to the baby. :) He told her that he loved her . Seriously?!? I was melting. I really couldn't have asked for a better husband.
-Settling with one pediatrician. We loved the one we chose for our girl. She is to the point and knowledgeable all while being extremely nice. The staff at the practice are all so warm and welcoming. I can't imagine what they'd do with H.
- Booking a slot for my maternity pictures :)
-Registering at the hospital for delivery. I know that I don't have much time left and I know that I'd rather be prepared than sorry come my last month.
 
Miss anything? Nope:) I'm a happy pregnant lady.
 
Movement: She kicks when she is hungry and when we're about to lay down. She rests most of the time. I'm hoping that means she's really laid back like Daddy.
Food cravings: POTATOES!!! Oh my god!! They are soooooo good right now you have no idea.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Ramen ! Gross! Someone was eating Ramen today at lunch and  I wanted to chuck it across the room. 

Gender: little miss wells 

Labor signs: oh No No No.
 
Symptoms: Blurred vision a little with my contacts, but other than that nothing really.

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!! It's a little more loose than usual.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but I'm battling the negativity that I am surrounded with at work. People are trying to put me down with me being pregnant and not being able to do my job. I hate it and totally broke down last night with my mom and Waymon. I couldn't help it. I know it will pass, but I just needed a good cry. I don't get why people have to be so incredibly rude and negative, but at this point I know that for H-Bomb I have to be stronger than ever. There is no time to wallow in self-pity from other's trying to make themselves feel better about themselves. So BOO you!

Looking forward to: Seeing my girl on Monday:) I didn't get to see her on my birthday because of OT:( We are also getting to take maternity pictures with the very talented Mrs. Bailey Holloway. AHHH! Can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment