Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cucumber Week




How far along? 26 weeks! The last week of my 2nd trimester EEK!! 


Total weight gain/loss:  135.6 this week! +.2.4 lbs up from last week and an overall weight gain of +17.1 lbs. Holy S%^& I can't believe I'm up that much weight. I can feel her growing stronger everyday, but I cannot believe I'm up that much :( Gahhh... Good thing it's all belly right now. 

Maternity clothes? Switching back and fourth between the belly belt and maternity jeans this week. I've been working 50+ hours this week so I'd rather wear sweats than anything else. 

Stretch marks? I had a scare this week since my old ones are wanted to scare me this week. I know they're old, but I freaked when I thought they were new ones. 

Sleep:  I'm dying for a nap, but I just can't seem to squeeze one in these days. I'm going to bed later and later and I hate it! 

Best moments this week:
-Hearing H's heartbeat again at the doctors. She always knows that Daddy and Mommy love hearing her move around and her heart racing. 
-We've heard that she is healthy and I tested negative for being a birth defect carrier. I'm so glad! 
- We also heard that she's growing just as she should be and the doctor is happy I'm gaining weight. 
-Date nights with Waymon. Yes, I still have date nights with my husband. :) 
-Maternity pictures with Bailey Holloway! They turned out so beautiful it's ridiculous how talented that woman is. I will post more when I have all the pictures!
Miss anything? Nope:) I'm a happy pregnant lady.
Movement: I felt a wave in my belly this week! Ahh so exciting to feel her roll around. She's definitely kicking and punching in there. I feel her now every two hours or so just boxing and dancing. She's active and happy. 

Food cravings: P  I  N  E  A  P  P  L  E  S!!  It's so weird that I'm loving them right now since I hated eating them before I was pregnant. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Ramen still .. eww... 


Gender: miss wells 

Labor signs: oh No No No.

Symptoms: Blurred vision a little with my contacts, but other than that nothing really.

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!! It's a little more loose than usual.

Happy or moody most of the time: HAPPY! I'm keeping positive since I'm blessed to live the life I'm living with my best girl. 

Looking forward to: Hospital tour at Renown on Sunday. Glucose test in a couple weeks. Seeing baby girl on Daddy's birthday!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment