Saturday, January 11, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

As many of you know I am OBSESSED with Urban Decay especially if you follow me on IG. (IG name: OHN9NE)  I really love their products because of their high quality. This particular palette is the latest that came out during Christmas 2013. I got one as a Christmas/Birthday present from Stacy . :)  Out of all the palettes I think this one is the easiest one to use for everyday for a lot of people. I use the other palettes regularly, but this one really makes it easier to not OVERKILL on the makeup. I wanted to show the different looks I've created to wear everyday to work this week. If I can wake up every morning at 4:00 am to do these looks so can you. I promise! I'm not a makeup artist of any sort, just a huge makeup fanatic.  And yes I really do wake up that early every morning for work.






MONDAY:

LID: FACTORY 
CREASE: MUGSHOT 
OUTER V: DARKSIDE
HIGHLIGHT: STRANGE
EYELINER: BLACK




Mondays for me are pretty hectic so I wanted to create a look that was mellow and easy. I wanted a very neutral color on so I don't look like I'm over doing it for a Monday. 

TUESDAY: 
LID: NOONER 
CREASE: LIAR 
OUTER V: BLACK HEART 
INNER CORNER/INNER LID : BUZZ 
EYELINER: BLACK 




This version is a little darker on the outside edges than Monday's version. I played with the same colors to create a more dramatic look. I already tackled on Monday with the mellow look now I really know what is in store for me this week. 


WEDNESDAY: 

LID: DUST
CREASE: BURNOUT 
OUTER V: FACTORY 
HIGHLIGHT: STRANGE
CENTER OF LID/INNER CORNER: MORE DUST 
EYELINER: NONE 



I wanted my eyes to POP more than usual today. I wanted to go for a more "doe eyed" look for myself. The bright colors on my lids really helped my eyes not look so tired even without eyeliner. By Wednesday I'm usually over exhausted by work. I didn't want ANYONE telling me that I looked "tired". 

THURSDAY: 
LID: LIMIT
CENTER LID/CREASE: BURNOUT
OUTER V: TRICK
HIGHLIGHT: STRANGE
EYELINER: GOLD




I felt very playful on Thursday with this look. I wanted a soft neutral eye look but wanted to make a statement with my eyeliner. I like to use gold or purple to shock everyone ( even myself) a little bit. 




FRIDAY: 
HIGHLIGHTLID: STRANGE
CREASE: BURNOUT/BUZZ
OUTER V: BLACKHEART
EYELINER: BLACK




This was by far my favorite look out of the entire week. It was dramatic just like Tuesday's look, but much needed. The brightness of my entire lid countered by my dark outer v's made my eyes appear a lot bigger than they actually are. I also went out after work with this look and it transitioned perfectly. 







1 comments:

  1. These are so fun! I like Weds. and Friday's looks the best. I'm coveting a Naked3 so badly!

    Chloe | Wanderlust in the Midwest

    ReplyDelete