Friday, February 7, 2014

Head of Lettuce Week







How far along? 30 weeks and 1 day! 10 more weeks til I meet my best friend.  


Total weight gain/loss:  139.4 this week: +1 lb from last week and an overall weight gain of 20.4! Holy MOLY!  

Maternity clothes? Just Old Navy Maternity Jeans. I tried to wear my other jeans with a belly belt this week, but I got irritated really quick. 

Stretch marks? Nope! Thank god! 

Sleep:  I'm so tired these days and I just zonk right out when I hit the bed. 

Best moments this week:
-We got to hear her heartbeat this week :) The doctor says Waymon and I made a big baby .. ha still don't know how I feel about that, but she's healthy! He also says that I'm all baby which is a sigh of relief on my part. It's crazy how big I've gotten during this pregnancy. I thought I was doing everything wrong, but now I know I'm doing things right.
-Finally getting everything done for her room! We have all the furniture in there now and it feels complete. THANK YOU MAMA! My mom was so excited and helped us with everything that went into her room:) H and her Nana/Nanay will be very close I'm sure. Everyone just loves going in there now because it feels like baby girl is in there all the time. 
 -We also got her Britax travel system! AHH! So awesome! That's all I wanted! You can't beat a safe car seat paired with one of the best strollers that's out there.  THANKS PAPA! :) 
-Sending out all of the baby shower invites! What a relief!

Miss anything? Nothing at all. 

Movement: All the time! 

Food cravings: CHEESE!!!! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! .  

Gender: daddy's little princess  

Labor signs: Nah! 

Symptoms: Nothing major this week just same ol crap.  

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!! 

Happy or moody most of the time:  VERY VERY HAPPY! 

Looking forward to:  Glucose testing tomorrow because I missed it last week! hahaha Baby shower planning. Baby shower attending! 

O U T T A K E S :) 











0 comments:

Post a Comment