Thursday, November 28, 2013

Small Cantaloupe Week-Gender Reveal!




HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! 



How far along? 20 weeks :) WE'RE HALF WAY THERE!! AHH

Total weight gain/loss: I'm at 126.8 lbs this week. A +1 lb gain from last week and an overall gain of +8.3 lbs .
Maternity clothes? Still trying to find my belly belt :( (Still no luck and I'm not really that deep into the search for it haha!) I'm still wearing my regular jeans to work with my hair tie and my belly band from Target to keep my pants up. I'm trying to find new ways to get out of horrid jeans. 

Stretch marks? None so far. I'm applying lotion to the belly as much as possible ESPECIALLY when I'm itchy. Don't worry I won't scratch. My mom told me that even on your period if you scratch you'll get stretch marks so I'm pretty good in not scratching ANYTHING- she's told me that at 10 !  

Sleep: I'm done with the naps this week since I've been extremely busy with the holiday shopping/ baby shopping :) I'm sleeping through the night: which I am SOO thankful for. I toss and turn to get comfortable and I still never remember I'm pregnant every morning. I know it's so weird. 

Best moment this week: Of course, spending thanksgiving with my loved ones! However, it would have to be my ultrasound on Monday. We found out what our little peanut is. 

Miss anything? Eh nothing this week. 

Movement: No strong kicks, but I get the flutters all the time. You can see the belly move too when I'm laying down:) 

Food cravings: I think now, I'm just set on what I like to eat and what I don't like to eat. It's completely different from when I wasn't pregnant, but I'm not complaining. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sitting in the car in the driver's passenger seat. I hate it! I get so car sick. 

Gender: Drum roll please......... I T ' S  A  G I R L!!

     :) We thought that we were having a girl and we were RIGHT! I can't believe I waited this long to officially to find out. It was definitely hard to not take the tests out there to find out early. You better believe I've taken every gender prediction quiz online as well. 
Waymon gets to be spoiled with all  his girls'. He also gets to spoil his princess. <3 The look on my husband's face when my OB told us was priceless. He's in love already. Watching him buy clothes for her is probably the cutest thing ever. If you know my husband at all, you would know that he's as boy as you can get. Him picking out something pink for his girl and smile over it melts my heart. (He doesn't see me stare at him while he picks out clothes :P hehe!) 
     I, on the other hand, cried in the car after my appointment realizing that I am a mommy carrying my healthy girl. All the emotions came to me at once- this pregnancy is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I'm very blessed to carry a beautiful, healthy baby.  While daddy gets his princess, I get my very best friend. I've got a full house of girls now with Bonnie, Sass and now H. As most of you know I'm very attached to Sass so I cannot imagine what I will be like with H. I can't wait either:) 

Labor signs: No No No.

Symptoms: A little heartburn after weird foods, nausea in the car, backaches/headaches from time to time. 

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy! No bad days for this mama. 

Looking forward to: Moving into our new home, Christmas, more baby shopping, planning the nursery and seeing H on my birthday:) Next doctor visit is on December 30th! <3

mirror selfie with mommy:)

2 comments:

  1. All amazingly good news! Soooooo happy to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea you had a blog! I have to follow :) We have to catch up soon. I miss you! XO

      Delete