Thursday, November 7, 2013

Onion Week




How far along:17 weeks! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: This week I'm at 122.2 ! That's a gain +1.2 lbs from last week and an overall gain of +3.7 lbs. Not bad for being 17 weeks in :) Don't be fooled before I even knew I was pregnant I gained A LOOOOOT of weight (like 8lbs in the first month) then lost it all.

Maternity clothes: I lost the belly belt this somewhere :( This week has been my two sizes too big maternity pants (which are soo comfortable) and leggings/yoga pants. I tried to button my 0's and almost died :/ I'm all belly though which I couldn't be happier about!

Stretch marks: None ... so far (fingers crossed). I hope that I'll combat them with all the body butter/coco butter/ lubriderm/ baby lotion/baby oil. I'm awful ha !

Sleep: Overtime this week is KILLING me!! I'm crashing so early, but I still have time to let the baby listen to music .

Best moment this week: Seeing the baby move. I freaked out when I first saw it. It's surreal that there's a baby inside me instead of being full of burritos. haha :D

Movement: We're moving and we're seeing the movement. I can't wait for the kicks! (I say that now) 

Food cravings: Apples ! I'm loving every kind of fruit this week honestly. I can't have enough of them. I wanted an oreo milkshake this week sooo bad. I mentioned it to Waymon and he bought me one for lunch this past week. Seriously? How did I get so lucky? <3

Gender: We still believe Baby H is a princess  :D 

Labor signs: Nope! 

Belly button - in or out? In for now. 

What I miss: Laying on my back and being without back aches. Damn back! 

What I am looking forward to: Finding out Baby H's sex on November 25th! I can't wait! 

Milestones: Seeing movement :) and finally seeing some sort of bump! YAY!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment