Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sweet Potato Week




How far along:18 weeks! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: This week I'm at 123.8 ! That's a gain +1.6 lbs from last week and an overall gain of +5.1 lbs. It seems soooo much right now, but I know that it's ALL belly. 

Maternity clothes: Still can't find the belly belt :( So I've been using a hair tie on my pants with my belly band to keep my pants up ! The belly band is from Target and it's seriously AMAZING!

Stretch marks: None ... so far (fingers crossed). Still fighting them with body butter/coco butter/ lubriderm/ baby lotion/baby oil. I'm so weird.

Sleep: No naps this week. I've been on the go all week. I've been sleeping through the night which is great!

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move right when I wake up:) It melts my heart every time. 

Movement: Baby moves all the time. You can see movement when I lay down :) 

Food cravings: Apples! I can't wait to go to Apple Hill this weekend!! I'm also digging yogurt. Gahh

Gender: We still believe Baby H is a princess  :D 

Labor signs: Nope! 

Belly button - in or out? In for now. 

What I miss: Laying on my back and being without back aches. :( 

What I am looking forward to: Finding out Baby H's sex on November 25th! I can't wait! 

Milestones: Showing more :) It's getting harder and harder to hide my baby belly! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment