Monday, January 7, 2019

Jaunary Meal Prep | Week One

We're back on the meal prep blogging game! I never stopped meal prepping in 2018. I unfortunately had terrible lazy food recipes and was too lazy post anything. I'm attempting to make my food more interesting and taste better. THANK YOU PINTEREST! I will be linking therecipes down below. 2019 is the year that I'm dialing into my nutrition .  Currently, I'm not following a food diet of any kind however I am intermittent fasting  and intuitively eating. I  eat from 830 AM -700 PM and fast the rest of the time. I eat if I'm hungry and don't if I'm not. I've honestly simplified my eating for the better. I was sick and tired of stuffing my face until the point that I was overly stuffed because I hated the feeling. Over feeding myself even with healthy foods was tiring and overwhelming. I want to make sure that I'm continually creating a healthy relationship with food and myself because it hasn't always been that way. I will of course make sure that I'm reaching for good healthy foods , but allowing myself a treat if I want it.

COFFEE - Bullet Proof Coffee   (1 HEALTHY FAT)
BREAKFAST Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake
(1 PROTEIN 1 FRUIT 1 GRAIN)
SNACK 1 –Apple w/ PB
(1 FRUIT / 1/2   HEALTHY FAT)
LUNCH – Pioneer Woman Salmon with veggies

(1 PROTEIN 1 VEGETABLE 1FAT)
DINNER - 2 cup veg,  3/4 cup protein
(1 PROTEIN 3 VEGETABLE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment