Monday, January 21, 2019

January Meal Prep | Week Three


Dinner meal prep gives us more leftovers than ever before. It's been so terrific to have a surplus of food! Who doesn't love more food? More food means that I don't have to cook! I'm good with leftover food especially when it's fried rice. I re-purposed the fried rice from our meal prep so that I could use it as my carb source for lunches. I'm finding with my intermittent fasting I'm not all that hungry because I'm eating more in one sitting . Instead of eating more snacks I'm eating more in one sitting and more carbs because I'm so damn hungry . My body is craving more carbs and after hitting sooo many PR's last week while I was lifting who am I to deprive myself?



COFFEE - Bullet Proof Coffee   (1 HEALTHY FAT) 
 
BRUNCH Chicken Milanese w/ Crab Fried Rice and Veggies.
(1 PROTEIN 1 1/2  VEGETABLE 1 CARB ) 
 

DINNER - 2 cup veg,  3/4 cup protein, 1/2 cup carb
(1 PROTEIN 2VEGETABLE 1 CARB)

0 comments:

Post a Comment