Friday, October 9, 2015

Upping My Mom Hair Game- 6 Easy Mom Do's


The longer my hair gets the lazier I get to do my hair. My staple hairstyle is what I like to call “tossed out of bed”. I’ve rocked the messy bed head look since high school, but some days I’d like more of a polished look for work/ going out. I’ve tried some new simple and quick hairstyles this week that I’m for sure going to be putting them in my arsenal of go- to hairstyles hence upping my hair game. Each hairstyle took no longer than 5 minutes (they really took me 2 minutes max to complete) and freshen up my usual bed head look. You can recreate each look with your second day hair! I'm not a hair professional by any means so you know that these styles are very easy to recreate.


THE TOP HALF BUN
|inspiration|


THE EASY BUN
|inspiration|


THE KNOTTED UP DO
|inspiration|





THE BED HEAD CHIC
|inspiration|



 THE STRETCHED OUT BRAID
|inspiration|



THE TWISTED PONYTAIL
|inspiration|




0 comments:

Post a Comment