Monday, October 12, 2015

Lil' Miss Designs Accessories Monthly Bow Subscription- Month Six


Half way down with our year of bows. I’ve been waiting all year for the holiday bows to come and I’m getting a little antsy. For August I ordered; Raiders , UNR and a skulls bow. If you read my last post on the bows, I received the UNR one earlier than expected so this month I received the Raiders, Breast Cancer and Skulls bow. 


My husband was more excited than I was at this batch of bows because of the Raiders bow. She gets to show so team spirit with Daddy all while her hair is pulled up and out of her face!
 

The skulls bow was for me and my skull obsession.  She’s slowing beginning to love all things owls and skulls which I love! The pink and black of this bow allows her to wear it all year round. 

 

Lastly, the Breast Cancer bow is for her Lola. Our family will always support the fight for Breast Cancer. We all wear pink in October for her and we always will. We love pink just for her. 

 


Thank you again Lil' Miss Designs Accessories! I’m already anxiously waiting for my Fall/Holiday bows! 


Check out the business Facebook here and check out the different bows and accessories she has to offer!







** This blog post is not a paid promotion by Lil’ Miss Designs and is simply a review of the business’ products ***


0 comments:

Post a Comment