Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Favorite | Vamped Nyx Lips



Fall is officially here, well October is at least and I love everything about it from the colors, décor to the weather. Can you tell that October is one of my favorite months yet ?  One of my favorite transitions in the fall is my lipstick choices. I love the darker colors for Fall. Nyx’sSimply Vamp Lip Creams are my favorites right now. The line has 6 different shades and I tried to choose the darkest shades as possible to play with. In previous years I’ve been obsessed with dark wine and deep purple shades and this line has all of that rolled into one! I can't wait to get more from this fall lip color line.



APHRODISIAC- LIGHT BROWN PLUM




TEMPTRESS- DEEP ROYAL PURPLE

 
  


 SHE DEVIL- DEEP PLUM

 



 
Are you as excited as I am to rock darker lips this fall? What are your favorite fall lip colors this season?  Let me know in the comments below if you have any other lip suggestions for me and if you’d like to see more posts like these.  Happy first Friday of October!


0 comments:

Post a Comment