Monday, October 19, 2015

Beanie Lovin




My first trip to Apple Hill in 2013 I found the most perfect beanie for my little girl. Mind you, I had no idea what I was having at the time (even though my guess was completely right) I sought out for a beanie for the winter for my little one. I found it at dillonsgirl shop's booth that fall morning and I’ve been in love with her work ever since. When we went back to Apple Hill the following year I couldn’t find her booth at any of the orchards we visited and was completely devastated.  I’ve bought countless of beanies in stores and homemade/online and none have compared to dillonsgirl’s beanies.  



Her beanies are able to stretch and not stiff like some other homemade/store bought beanies and stand true to the size measurements she creates. Haidyn runs a little bigger in the head department than most kids (she’s in the 75th percentile for her head alone) and it’s difficult to find her hats/beanies that fit her just right without having to squeeze it on her. Dillonsgirl’s beanies are comfortable, unique and easy to wash. Haidyn at 18 month still fits the owl beanie I first bought for her (sizing 6-12 months) without a problem, while the store bough beanies her size she’s already out grown. 

This year at Apple Hill, my mission to find her was a success when I found her at the El Dorado Orchards. I immediately put all of her business information in my phone so that I’d never have to search for her again. This year we bought Haidyn a shark beanie for the winter as well as a Jack Skellington bow for the holidays. The craftsmanship of these is remarkable. The prices for her items are also very fair and are worth every penny. Now Haidyn is ready to rock her unique beanie and bow this winter.

 



Thank you again dillonsgirl shop for your excellent work. Everyone is swooning over your amazing work. We will always be huge fans of your work.


Check out the business Facebook here and check out the various beanies, bows and other accessories she has to offer on her personal website for more ordering options.







** This blog post is not a paid promotion by dillonsgirl shop and is simply a review of the business’ products ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment