Monday, September 14, 2015

DIY| Baby Shower Gift



A family friend of ours just had a baby boy. There is so much love to be shared with them now as new parents. My husband and I have been excited for their new addition since they announced their pregnancy. The latter is an understatement as we started to collect things we thought would be adorable and function for the little guy. I wanted to make a gift that would mean more than just a pack of diapers. Now don’t get me wrong diapers are great, but I wanted them to know how much we love them and their beautiful baby boy. I felt like it would be a lot more meaningful and personal if we put some of things that we knew parents want as well as what you actually would need for your first baby.


We stuffed a baby bathtub filled with goodies for them. We had so much fun prepping for this present and showing how excited we really are for this baby boy to join us. It was also great reliving our “baby” shopping days with Haidyn. She loved going through the baby sections at the stores with us.  Haidyn even got in on the action by picking out a little book and stuffed animal for him. Are you getting baby fever yet? I know, I was when I handed over our bathtub to our friends.


BATHTUB GOODIES

Stuffed Hippo
Hippo Book
Wash Cloths
Onesies
Pants
Pajamas
Rattle
Desitin
Car Seat Mirror
Baby Cologne
Baby Lotion
Bath towels
Wrist Rattles
Blanket

1 comments: