Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Cool For the Summer

Summer is gone and I’m so excited to be in fall! It’s my absolute favorite time of the year. But before I get to gung-ho about everything fall, I wanted to recap our summer 2015. This summer was such a great summer for us. As much as I tried to relax a little, I didn’t get the chance to but I’m kind of glad that I didn’t.



Every weekend was jam-packed with things to do with the family and friends from swimming lessons to baseball games to day trips to the lake.  We were so busy that the only time we got to rest was during the week before gearing up for another fun-filled weekend. The only thing we missed on our bucket list was shopping at the Farmer’s Market. We never got the time to catch them, but we can always try for next year.  



This had to be the best summer for us. I’m thinking that all summers will be like this from now on and I can’t wait for next summer.  

Goodbye Summer you will be truly missed! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment