Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Bread

I made this bread for Thanksgiving for my family... haha I'm awful at getting food recipes up I know. Laziness is the only reason why I haven't gotten this post up yet, but here it is! The bread seriously killed it at  our dinner. And by killed I mean it in the best way possible- ask my family as we had to fight over the last of this bread (even the last of the leftovers). I'm a huge fan of recipes that are easy, but look like it took a lot of effort. This recipe is one of them.


INGREDIENTS:
  • 1/2 c green onions 
  • 1 roll of sourdough bread ( I couldn't find it uncut so I bought the sliced stuff) 
  • 1 package of mozzarella cheese 
  • 2 tablespoons or so of poppy seeds
  • 1 stick of butter
DIRECTIONS: 
  1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
  2. Melt butter and then mix in poppy seeds and green onions.
  3. Slice your bread to create pockets. My bread was already pre-sliced, so all I had to do next was to slice it the opposite way creating more pockets .  (just like you would cut a french stick for garlic bread).  
  4.    Add in all the cheesy into the all of the nooks and grannies of the bread. - Don't be shy ! I added so much cheese and then added more cheese because I had more leftover in the fridge.  After cheese is in place drizzle over the butter mixture.  
  5. Wrap with foil and bake for 15minutes until the cheese has mostly melted, then unwrap and bake for 5 minutes more to make the bread nice and crusty.
  6. Serve immediately and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment