Saturday, March 21, 2015

First B-day Present for Haidyn-Friends of Suzy



Waymon and I decided that we would each get something for Haidyn on her birthday from here on out. Each gift would be something that was picked out by either of us especially for her. This year ( her first birthday present from me [: ) is from Friends of Suzy! Haidyn is starting to like more dolls and the one doll she can’t let go of is her Mowglie. She will not sleep without that guy. They've been together since birth and she loves him so much. I would do too since he looks a lot like her Daddy ;] Any who, I figured that since she loved him so much I would try to find her a doll similar to him- Friends of Suzy it is!





This small business is quite remarkable to say the least.  Each doll is handmade and custom to each customer. Brianna has created so many dolls to choose from varying in different styles of hair, clothes, gender and the styles don’t stop there! You will be able to completely customize your doll to whatever look you decide you want her to recreate for a very reasonable price.




.  After I placed my order on the Friends of Suzy website, I sent her a picture to help her put together my description ( I kinda sorta really rambled in the description ) and she exceeded all of my expectations with the dolls. She was able to complete my order and ship it to me within a week! I couldn’t believe her turnaround time for such incredible dolls. Now, B will have her Mama & Daddy dolls to add to her collection and soon we’ll have to get her a Haidyn doll  [:


 
picture i sent  to model us after!


 If anyone is looking for a custom doll for their little ones , I highly recommend Friends of Suzy. Thank you so much Brianna for your wonderful creations. We love them and can’t wait to order more!



0 comments:

Post a Comment