Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bonnie Wells



“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened. ” - Anatole France

On Sunday, our first baby kitty left us to go to Heaven. Our lives will never quite be the same without BonBon in our lives.  If there was anyone that deserved to go to heaven it was Bonnie.  And I’m more than sure that she is sitting up in heaven right now looking down on her sisters.  It’s still surreal to me that she is gone since I still feel like she’s here with us and she always will be.  Bonnie was much more than our pet. She was our daughter. She was our baby and the first one to teach me how strong my love really is. You will always be missed and I can’t wait to see you again baby girl.







Knowing
If I had known that on that day our time was near the end
I would have done things differently, my forever friend.
I would have stayed right next to you deep into the night
but I thought I’d see you in the early morning light.
And so I said “Good night” to you as I walked in through the door
never thinking of the time when I’d see you no more.
But if I had known that on that day our time was at the end
I would have done things so differently, my forever friend.
- Sally Evans (written for Shoo-Fly)








R.I.P 
BONNIE WELLS 
06/2010-03/2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment