Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara- Product Review

There's nothing I love more than long lashes. I'm completely jealous of my husband and daughter for having the world's perfect eyelashes. Unfortunately, I have to create my lashes myself since I wasn't blessed with them :) I've used different types of mascaras - my favorite mascara is
I tried putting on fake lashes on myself  (that was a complete joke). I've even paid to have lashes put on professionally because I really wanted that full eyelash look  (that was just really expensive and unrealistic for me).

So when my sister bought my mom and myself Younique mascara we were thrilled to try some new for our lashes. My sister in love with this mascara and swears by it. She uses it everyday and she has killer lashes!
We found out about it through our cousin- Bernice... who is a rep for the company. Check out her personal website-----> here! 

After using the mascara I was shocked. I didn't know that mascara could make your lashes pop exactly like fake eyelashes do. I was skeptical at first because I've tried so many things, but this actually works. It really does make a difference in your lashes. Your lashes will be fuller, longer and manageable. It's easy to apply and even easier to take off at the end of the day.

It's a four step process.

  1. Apply one coat of your favorite mascara and let completely dry.
  2. Doing one eye at a time- apply a coat the transplanting gel on your lashes. 
  3. Apply the natural fibers onto your lashes as if you would mascara. 
  4. Coat your lashes again with transplanting gel. 
You can apply more and more coats to achieve your desired fullness and length!






LASHES WITH MY MASCARA


YOUNIQUE LASHES VS MASCARA

 *L. YOUNIQUE & R. REG MASCARA*


 LASHES WITH YOUNIQUE 

1 comments: