Friday, July 25, 2014

Month 3 Favorites!

I can't believe that it's already been 3 months! Here were Haidyn's favorites ( and mine) for her thIRd month.



01. Circo Musical Mobile - Haidyn cannot wait to lay down and stare at her mobile during bedtime. It's become a little routine for herself that if she doesn't see her mobile going, she doesn't have to go to sleep yet. I love how she lights up looking at her owls. :)
02. Boppy Pillow - This has been my lifesaver from day one. It was helpful when I needed a helping hand breastfeeding, propping her up now for her to try to hold her bottles, letting her lounge on it while I get ready and having her experience tummy time. You name it, I had this pillow helping me every step of the way. I also loved how you could change the slip cover any time you wanted and that you could wash the entire thing if it ever got dirty.
03. Whale Bath Tub- This bathtub is a prop in the middle of it so that younger babies are able to sit up for bath time. When your baby is able to sit all by themselves, you are able to take the prop out of it! How cool is that?!?
04. Thermometer Ducky- Keeping bath time in mind, this little guy helps me out with the right temperature for Haidyn's baths. Sometimes I won't know whats too cold for her , but this little guy's tummy turns WHITE if it's too HOT and stays uncolored if it's COLD.
05. Britax Travel System- I swear by this set. This is one of the few car seats that an infant can be in until they're 1 years old. It's easy to clean and lightweight. The stroller itself it's easy to maneuver. There is a lock on the front wheel so that you can just drive the stroller straight or you have the option of taking the lock off and driving it all sorts of crazy ways! The shade from the stroller and the car seat also almost overlaps each other so that hidden from the sun. Baby can face forward or towards you as well as use the stroller for many years to come.
06. Pandora - Disney (Children's) Radio- This station is crazy good! She lights up to all of the high energy music and she will happily listen all day. She doesn't like it to be quiet.
07. Safety Grooming & Health Kit- This kit has just about everything you can imagine in it to help you out. I got the girl one, just so everything is pink. It also makes everything easier to find in our home . :)

sale pric

0 comments:

Post a Comment