Thursday, October 10, 2013

Peach Week



How far along: 13 weeks 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still around the same weight but feeling soo bloated :/

Maternity clothes: Nope, just my belly belt.

Stretch marks: None ... so far (fingers crossed).

Sleep: Work has been crazy with overtime so I've been trying to get an afternoon nap in .

Best moment this week: Opening my gift from Motherhood! It came with Baby H's first bottle. 

Movement: A little this week no kicks yet though. 

Food cravings: Mmm the Battleborn sandwich from Whole Foods.  AMAZZZING! 

Gender: We still believe Baby H is a princess  :D 

Labor signs: Nope! 

Belly button - in or out? In for now. 

What I miss: Buttoning my jeans. 

What I am looking forward to: Next doctor appointment on Oct. 28th.

Milestones:  Finally getting some energy back. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment