Wednesday, October 9, 2013

First Trimester Essentials :)

It's surreal that I'm nearing the end of my first trimester. I can't believe how fast time is flying. I can't wait to meet Baby H<3 

My essentials so far have been : 
1. Bath & Body Works Body Butter in Coconut/Shea Butter/Orange 
     - I love this lotion right now. It's thick and creamy. It's perfect for the entire body . It keeps you soft   
          FOREVER! And yes I use all of them all the time. I'm a lotion freak right now. 
2. Palmer's Coco Butter 
    - I use this before I go to work every morning and before I go to bed at night. I used to HATE the smell of it, but now it's not that bad. It must be a pregnant thing ha. I really don't want stretch marks :/ 
3. 'What to Expect When Expecting' by Heidi Murkoff
   - This book is AMAZING. I thought it was cliche before I bought it, but when I started to read it 
      religiously my mind changed. This book is a MUST have.  
4. 'The Baby Bump' by Carley Roney 
   - I bought this book at the same time I bought ' What to Expect' all because it had pictures. It's a fun book 
     to read . :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment