Sunday, October 27, 2013

My week in pictures : Nevada game edition





Game face is on! 
This week has been crazy and hectic ( to say the least). I feel like my weeks are going by faster and faster. At work we are hitting our busy season due to Fall surrounding us and the excitement of counting the days to our next baby appointment keeps us going. Sassafras (the baby of the Wells family ) has been playful this week as well as caught up in our busy week. She is trying her best to keep us laughing and smiling as much as she can. The busyness of our week didn't stop me from going to the Nevada vs. UNLV game.... *cough cough FUNLV* I got in the spirit of the game by sporting our favorite team from my navy blue nails to my makeup. The university was packed with people and it was amazing to see Makay Stadium sold out. The excitement of the game did not stop this girl from stuffing her face with hot dogs, kettlecorn and a giant frozen cheesecake. Don't worry while my friends were enjoying their beers, I guzzled down my water. For every touchdown that was scored by Nevada my heart raced as the cannon went off  while I jumped in the air cheering for the Wolfpack. As exciting as the entire game was, we lost our Fremont cannon after 8 years of having it in Reno. I'm sad to see the cannon turn that god awful Rebel red, but I know we'll have that cannon back where it belongs. :)
Sass playing hide-n-seek with mommy's boots. 

Sass tired from running around 9 billion times. 
Stacy & I pregame :) 







Rockin' our blue :) 


Watching the Pack come out! 
Enjoying my water while they enjoy their ice cold beers

Mackay SOLD OUT!!! 
W O L F P A C K - BATTLEBORN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment