Thursday, October 24, 2013

Orange Week





How far along: 15 weeks :) 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm still having trouble staying at a steady weight. I weighed myself right before writing this ( and eating a loooott ) and I'm at 122 which makes my gain +3.5 lbs.

Maternity clothes: I wore my maternity pants this week because I was just too lazy to put anything else one and I was swimming in them. :( So I decided to suck it up wear my regular size 0 pants with my belly belt :)

Stretch marks: None ... so far (fingers crossed).

Sleep: I'm straying away from my naps this week :( I've been so busy at work that it doesn't seem like I have time to sleep. I've been sleeping pretty well through the night though- that's a plus! Sassafras will alllllways make sure to sleep next to my belly too which melts my heart.

Best moment this week: Feeling Baby H's reaction to Daddy's favorite music. She seems to love all types of music but the calm stuff is her favorite. 

Movement: No kicks but little flutters that stops mommy :) 

Food cravings: EVERYTHING sweet. My best friend make cookies this week and I swear I ate my weight in them. I also wanted Vietnamese spring rolls and egg rolls today... I bought some and enjoyed every bite. 

Gender: We still believe Baby H is a princess  :D 

Labor signs: Nope! 

Belly button - in or out? In for now. 

What I miss: My clear skin. I've been breaking out a little bit on my face which hasn't happened since high school. I also miss having not having head/backaches. It's tolerable, it's just very out of the ordinary for me. 

What I am looking forward to: The Nevada VS. UNLV game this Saturday! I hope Baby H hears the cannon go off for us again ! She DEFINITELY will bleed blue for her Wolfpack <3 I also can't wait to see her Monday October 28th !!!! 

Milestones: Not being able to hide my growing belly when I sit down- as you can tell by my new picture. I haven't "popped" yet so you can't really tell when I'm standing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment