Saturday, February 10, 2018

January Thrift Haul


One of my goals this year is to thrift more! Actually it's to thrift all of my clothes for an entire year.  I spend a lot of money digging through the clearance section at Target for pricey mediocre clothes. I love target, but they got me there. Waymon turned me to thrifting when we started dating, but I haven't really dived into the thrift world until recently. I've gotten so many cute clothes from thrifting that I just can't stop!My shopping habit has found it's match!


 JANNINE HAUL 


My mom gave me her hand me downs which was fine when I was heavier. I didn't care because I didn't have to pay for new clothes. I only started to care when my friends started to comment that I was dressing like an old lady instead of dressing my age. I knew from that point on I had to stop being so cheap and go find my own style apart from my mom's. I'm glad I did too because the clothes were totally her style and not mine. This haul I focused more on long sleeved clothing because of work and how cold it is right now in Reno.

HAIDYN HAUL



 My focus for Haidyn's clothes was anything that had multiple uses throughout the year. She's huge and I have no idea what size she'll actually be . She got dresses, PJ shirts ( becasue I've given up on cute PJS that she out grows in a month) and a sweater!


Now that I've lost some weight I wanted to buy clothes without spending too much money on these clothes because I'm sure I'm not done with losing weight yet. Thrifting was my solution. Cute clothes, new clothes to me and less money spent!  Haidyn is even getting in on the action because over my dead body am I spending hundreds of dollars on clothes for her that won't fit in a couple months. Here's to a successful year of thrifting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment