Monday, February 19, 2018

February Meal Prep | Week Three



We're three weeks into February and I'm so excited! Our food is changing once again and we're getting so many more vegetables . Our family has been getting more and more into vegetables and different ways to eat them! It's been so wonderful not hassling and nagging everyone to eat all the vegetables I've prepared. This week's prep was a lot of fun for planning. I told you all I like to incorporate our favorite meals into our prep while I make them healthier! So for our chicken, instead of frying it I grilled our spicy chicken. All the same flavor without the guilt.  If you haven't used or tried Kodiak cakes you NEED to! They're delicious and to die for. I love them so much that I bought the Costco size. 


OUR MEAL PREP

BREAKFAST –  Breakfast bowls

SNACK 1 Fruit

LUNCH – Chicken and Protein Waffles  /OR / Thai Basil Bowls


SNACK 2 – Greek Yogurt w/ Coconut and Fruit
 
DINNER – 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein

0 comments:

Post a Comment