Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Covergirl’s The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara | Product Review





I’m a sucker for big, full lashes.  It’s hard for me to stir away from my favorite Rimmel mascara most days, but I do want to get out of my comfort zone. When I saw Covergirl’s new mascara on sale I immediately grabbed one and ran. This mascara just came out so supplies are limited. 

I did a review a couple years back for the Younique fiber lashes. I loved the lashes but they were too heavy for everyday use for me personally.  I wanted the best of both worlds with lashes so fiber lashes was something I looked forward to reusing. I’m allergic to the glue for eyelash extensions and 

I can’t seem to get myself to put fake eyelashes on correctly.
 This mascara was priced at about $6.00 at your local drugstore and came in a variety of different colors as most drugstore mascaras do. I got the shade very black. Unlike the Younique fiber mascara which has two tubes ( one mascara and one fiber ) , Covergirl’s mascara is only one tube.


PROS: The wand is pretty amazing as it lifts and separates your lashes for you. It’s a build-able mascara, just like Younique , so that you get the lashes that you want. ( I used two coats to get the length I wanted). As stated above, there is only one tube for this mascara as the fibers and mascara are mixed into one. 

L. Mascara 1 coat  - R. Natural

CONS: Clumpy if you’re not careful. I rushed putting on my other lashes and it clumped a little for me.

OVERALL: I do like this mascara. It’s not heavy and it’s comfortable to wear even with my glasses. They look natural and they get the job done. I also love the price since these fiber mascaras tend to be on the pricier side. 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment