Friday, May 13, 2016

Day Datin'




Yesterday, Haidyn had her first dentist check up (yay for no cavities) Waymon and I took full advantage of our time together before we had to go back to work. Because of our conflicting schedules we don’t see very much of each other so when we have an opportunity to be without Haidyn for a little bit we savored the “alone” time we get. Of course our time together is always spent eating!

I’ve been dying to go to Two Chicks in Midtown for a year now since I was so in love with The GourMelt truck. I jumped at the chance to head down there for lunch when Waymon suggested it (he just knows me too well).  If you have any chance to go there,  put this in our must list. It’s that good. The service is terrific and the food is as divine. We shared the Hawaiian and Sriracha Bloody Marys, while for lunch we devoured our sandwiches. Waymon got the Buffalo Chicken Melt while I ordered the Croque Madame . We were wobbling out of Two Chicks because we were so stuffed, but that didn’t stop us from heading over to Mix Cupcake Co for some goodies for dinner.

 


Our no cavity girl is being rewarded with sugary goodies. We’re obviously really weird parents. But nonetheless, this is one of mine and Haidyn’s go to cupcake shops so I loved finally taking Waymon here. Waymon ordered the "Triple Chocolate Temptation" while I ordered the “The Chai That Loved Me" . We also ordered Haidyn some Star Wars cookies because I couldn’t help myself!  Day dates aren’t so bad when you get to spend it with a good man. (;







Happy Friday Everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment