Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Lil' Miss Designs Accessories Monthly Bow Subscription- Month Seven



Late is an understatement when it comes to these bows. This bow set is for the month of September; better late than never right?  For the month of September I ordered a breast cancer, owls and Halloween.  I received a halloween * not pictured in group of bows*, frozen and owl bow. I love the different designs of these bows this month. They’re all unique and are different from the other bows that I received previously. I also forgot to include the Halloween bow that she wore this past Halloween!


The owl one is beyond cute. If you know me, I’m obsessed with owls so this owl bow did it for me. I can’t get over the style of the bow either because it looks like a medal!


The frozen bow is a must for the holiday season since Haidyn is obsessed with Anna and Elsa. She loves this bow so much. 


The Halloween bow she wore to school with her Halloween outfit!  I seriously love this bow so much. We're such a Halloween family.





Thank you again Lil' Miss Designs Accessories! I’m already anxiously waiting for my Fall/Holiday bows! 


Check out the business Facebook here and check out the different bows and accessories she has to offer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment