Friday, December 11, 2015

Lil' Miss Designs Accessories Monthly Bow Subscription- Month Eight


For the month of October I ordered a Frozen, green camo and thanksgiving bows. I received a batman, green hunting camo and a thanksgiving bow.

The batman bow is amazing! I love how simple the black and yellow is on the bow, but how it brings out the batman logo so well. She doesn’t know who he is just yet, but I’m sure in time she will. After all she’s named after one of the characters.

The green camo hunting bow is not at all what I was looking for. I completely even forgot that there was a green hunting camo since I was looking for a military tradition camo bow, but it will do. I don’t know if Haidyn will actually wear this one much as the rest of her bows.


Lastly, the Thanksgiving bow finally came in. She wore it on Thanksgiving and it looked so adorable! As you k now my favorite bows out of the entire collection are all of the holiday bows. They blow all of the other bows out of the water!


Thank you again Lil' Miss Designs Accessories! I’m already anxiously waiting for my Fall/Holiday bows! 


Check out the business Facebook here and check out the different bows and accessories she has to offer!







** This blog post is not a paid promotion by Lil’ Miss Designs and is simply a review of the business’ products ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment