Monday, December 21, 2015

DIY| Christimas Ugly Sweater




I don’t know why I can’t just buy a normal sweater like everyone else. Maybe it’s because I have to put my little twist to it, but nonetheless my sweater came out pretty cool. I didn’t want to spend a ton of money on a sweater and I wanted it to be comfortable. In total to recreate this sweater I spent $7.62! Most sweaters that you’ll find are upwards $14-$25. Holidays means budget to spend on baking goodies, food and presents so this fit right in!

MATERIALS

  • Hanes black crew neck sweater
  • Gold glitter puffy paint
  • Red, white and green felt
  • Scissors
  • Gold puffy paint/fabric paint
  • No Sew fabric glue


DIRECTIONS

  1. Draw up your “chain” at the neck of your sweater with your gold fabric paint. I had to use a paint brush to darken the “chain”. (Two coats should work here.)
  2. Cut out your letters on your different colored felt.
  3. Glue on your letters to your sweater.
  4. Add all the glitter you want !


0 comments:

Post a Comment