Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Countdown



December is here and it seems like this year has flown by in the blink of an eye. Christmas is 3 Fridays away, but more importantly Jon is coming home in 15 days and I can’t wait! I’m so use to spending the holidays with him and the rest of our family, but we’ve come to the conclusion that, that my not always be the case due to him being in the Army. That uncertainty however, always makes the holidays that much more meaningful to us.  We have so much to do in such a small amount of time, but we’re determined to make the best of it all while remembering presence instead of present.  I’m ready for a full house, heart and another wonderful holiday season with my loved ones. 

Here is my holiday bucket list for this year.  


What are some of the things on your bucket list this Holiday season? I'd love to know! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment