Friday, December 18, 2015

Lil' Miss Designs Accessories Monthly Bow Subscription- Month Nine


Christmas is soon and I received my November bow shipment! For November I ordered an octonauts, batman and a Christmas bow. I received a snowman, octonauts and the Christmas bow! I’m finally back on schedule with all of my bow reviews too. There are only 3 more months to complete my year with Lil Miss Designs Accessories.

The snow man bow is so cute. I love that it’s white and has a little snowman in the middle of the bow. Haidyn is in love with the snow and I can’t wait to show her a snowman bow!



The octonauts bow will also throw her for a loop. The octonauts is one of her favorite shows, favorite theme songs I should say. She will be so excited to wear her favorite characters!



My favorite out of the bunch is the Santa Christmas bow! She will get to wear for Christmas this year. I love how subtle Santa’s belt is on the bow.






Thank you again Lil' Miss Designs Accessories! I’m already anxiously waiting for my Fall/Holiday bows! 


Check out the business Facebook here and check out the different bows and accessories she has to offer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment