Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites


It’s November and I’m still not over pumpkins. I don’t know what it is about them that makes me feel so much like Fall. I’m still not in the holiday mood yet per se, but I’m pretty darn close to it.
  At work I’ve switched up my daily lotion to my favorite fall lotion Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath and Body works. Ladies, the candle smells just as good at home too-trust me.

I’ve also been hooked my new coffee of the season from DD, Pumpkin Spice. The coffee is so good that I’d recommend it to anyone that loves the PSL’s!! It’s that good and to me it’s so much better than that! 

I’ve been brainstorming about Thanksgiving appetizers for my family’s lunch next week and I’m think that this spinach dip cheesy  pull apart bread will hit the spot. I love the entire concept of pull apart bread because it’s so easy to whip up and you really can’t go wrong with bread and cheese. 

I’ve been on the hunt for leather ankle boots and I found them! I’m so in love with them. They’re perfect and go with just about everything.

This UD lip color has been overused and overly loved this season. Another reason to love fall.
I’ve been obsessed with Old Navy’s jersey knit shirt dresses for any casual day and work.

Haidyn is feeling the cold weather and is rockin her knitted shark beanie along with the cutest tunics.

Our week has been hectic here, but I’m ready for the hoidaze to begin. Here goes the countdown to my 25th! T-minus 40 days ! 


This is our week in a nutshell; beyond relaxed and focusing on presence. 
Happy Friday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment