Thursday, November 26, 2015

blessed & thankful


This time of year always makes me count my blessings even more diligently than I do any other time of the year. Its cliché, but this time of year I feel so loved and grateful for all of the things I do have. This month has been rough, just like any other year during the holidays. You would think that the holidays would be a time to relax and enjoy all of those said blessings, but it never is. However, with all stress set aside I’m grateful that I get to spend another wonderful holiday season with those whom I love the most. All of the stress seems to fall by the waist side when everything is said and done.

Haidyn will get to spend her 2nd Thanksgiving with all of her grandparents and the rest of her family as well as eat all of the appetizers she can (oh wait, that’s just me). We get to celebrate Thanksgiving twice ( sometimes three times ) every year with each side of our families. Waymon and I finally accustom to celebrating with everyone and to fit everyone in during this crazy time. This year we will get to celebrate twice with a Thanksgiving lunch and dinner! With each year passing year, I hope to teach Haidyn the value of presence in her life that this time of the year will bring her more than anything else. Now for a weekend with family.


Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment